Wednesday, July 27, 2011

ups and downs. - plus some mind blowing news!!

Today was a mixed bag of ups and downs



With last night's first nupragen shot, the counts have begun to climb. The significant one to rise was my white count. just two nights ago, I was at 0.027. Today it was at 1.37! That is higher than the level I walked in here with.

Having a higher white counts is very nice because I can begin to heal all the soars and gashes in my mouth!!

My energy levels are still in the toilet but it I expect those levels to rise soon.

Dr. Antin, primary doctor for Dana Farber MDS, just came in and stated that I should be able to come home in the next couple days if things progress as they have been!!

I personally think that is ambitious but I wont argue.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, this is great news, will keep an open mind and continue to hope.

    Don A.

    ReplyDelete