Sunday, July 31, 2011

Hospital Discharge date +1

First off,  {{Glad To Be Home}} !!

First nights dinner a prime example of how screwed up my mouth is. Cathy, at my request, made her sheperds pie. Normally a favorite of mine but taste was just off. Got to admit the potato was not too bad but everything was just wrong.

It was really nice to sleep in my own bed for a change and not get nudged awake every few hours for vitals checks. Felt a little weird but trust me, I adjusted.

The worst affront from my taste bud issues was my coffee. Nooooooo!!  It tasked like dark roasted formaldehyde. Come on!!

A nursing service came  by this morning to show Cathy how to saline and heparin flush my lines. While she was here, asked her to remove the bandages from the line site that was removed a couple days ago.

Got to admit that hurt quite a bit but it's over.

Napped quite a bit today.

No comments:

Post a Comment