Monday, May 28, 2012

Another stroll with the youngins - dare I say it

Ben, Nyx, and I all went for a walk to the park. I was hoping Ben would have some friends to play with but no such luck on Memorial Day. That's okay. We took a long walk around the school playing field then a trip to the pond. The walk was not as ambitious as yesterdays but Nyx loved romping around in the grass. It was a beautiful out and the breezes were great. What was even better was I had a second day of no pain. I could feel a slight bit of twinging in the hips at the very end but nothing significant and certainly not the debilitating "please shoot me now" pain it used to be. I cant do a brisk dragging a 4yr old and a dachshund around but it was enough for now. The exercise is much needed from being cooped up so long.

No comments:

Post a Comment