Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Back in the hospital - a whole lotta nothing

My stay here at Dana Farber has largely been uneventful which is good. The temperatures I experienced Sunday night have not come back and blood cultures continue to be negative. If things continue like this, I expect to be released sometime tomorrow afternoon. I had hoped they might be able to squeeze in having a rhuematologist look at me since I am have such a long wait with my local one but that does not appear to be in the cards. Not a big deal. I will still want to see my local oncologist when I get out of here so we can get up-to-date on progress.

In any case, things are good and I am itching to get back home to my own bed and knee deep in the chaos. Now it is just a matter of waiting.

No comments:

Post a Comment