Thursday, August 18, 2011

Just when you think things are going your way - wrong

Starting last night, the joint came back with a vengeance.

To say it hurt is an understatement. Even with oxycodone helpers, the pain was still very much there.

Okay.. I can deal with the pain but now we have a brand new symptom.

My hands wont stop shaking and they feel a little tingly.

I sent a message to my doctor and nurse practitioner but no response back yet.

May not really be worth chasing them today anyway since I go to Dana Farber tomorrow for my weekly checkup.

Hope this nothing. I really don't need another complication.

1 comment:

  1. Well.... Good news of sorts. The tremors are a known side effect of the anti-rejection drug tacrolimus. The tremors can be really intense the nurse at Dana Farber says. No kidding. I had a hard time putting toothpaste on my toothbrush this morning!!

    ReplyDelete