Thursday, January 12, 2012

Visit with the general practitioner

At my Dana Farber doctors request, I met with my general practitioner this morning on my joint pain.

Nothing was really done to help me immediately but she is lining me up to see a rheumatologist.

The hope is they can figure out what is going on or at least put me on something to take the edge off.

Over the counter medications and home remedies (such as heating pads, tylenol, etc) don't touch it.

Oxycodone helped somewhat in that it let me sleep but you cant really take that during the day as it puts your head in a fuzzy state.

Will be seeing my local oncologist on Monday and the Dana Farber doctor on Tuesday.

Maybe one of them can help.

Would be nice to go to sleep without pain for a change.

No comments:

Post a Comment