Wednesday, September 12, 2012

An update from Tuesday's visit

Tuesday's visit was very good.

My numbers continue to be rock solid with the exception of the WBC count.

The WBC is a little high but that is to be expected while on prednisone.

Speaking of prednisone, my dosage was lowered from 40mg to 20mg which is nice.

Hopefully after the next visit, I will be completely off the stuff.

My visit schedule has been altered now from once a month to once every three months.

That is a welcome change but a little sad because I finally got the bus/train schedules down to a science.

We covered my pain issues and we are moving from the neurontin to a new drug called lyrica.

I looked over the side effects of the stuff and it looks to be almost as nasty as the prednisone.

This better be worth it.

At any rate, things are doing great over all and things are slowly returning to normal.



No comments:

Post a Comment